It's the 1st of December today. We will all go into 2010 soon. Wow, time flies really fast this year, as fast as the spped of light. in 11 days ill be in Msia! yay! Im hating the weather now in the UK, it is frigging cold, sejuk sgt2. susah nak tido, susah nak bangun, susah nak pegi toilet, susah nak keluar semua pun susah nak buat, i just hate it. I cant wait for the 30 days of summer :)
There are a few things pending in my shopping list, have to get them soon. Work has been a bitttt boring, two things : 1. been designing the same things over and over again 2. hardly concentrate anymore due to the holiday coming up in 10 days. It will be a very sweet escape.heee. I am soo happy I finally bought my own first very designer handbag,heeee. Fit ckp "jgn tulis2 kat mana2 bgtau2 org awk beli handbag, utk kepuasan diri awk je". hehe. but me so excited howwwww.hehe. I bought myself a Huge Hillier Marc by Marc jacobs handbag in grey :)
Enough of my bag. A few things on my mind now, nak mkn sedap:
1. Burger king mushroom swiss
2. KFC
3. Double cheeseburger McDonald's
4. Hokaido
5. Fatty crab
6. Satay kajang!
7. Ayam penyet!
8. Anis sup utara
9. Yong Tau Foo
10. Sotong Kangkung
11. Kerang bakar
12. Ikan pari bakar and kuah asam
13. Keropok lekor basah
14. Jagung bakar
15. Barley ice
16. Steak! victoria station!
17. and lotslotslotslots more.
Im gonna eat until I gain at least 3kg! haha. Anyway, Sufina is now officially a mummy to Iman Zahrah born on the 25th of nov 2009, and Ainul is in her 12 weeks' of pregnancy. :) im proud of u both girlies. :) cant wait to join the mummy club! *keep on dreaming nadiahhh.
Els, I read your blog and I just knew about the condition of your mum, I hope you'll be strong, ini semua ujian from Allah SWT. Ill insyaAllah share with you organic recipes. take care and keep updating your blog. :))
till then toodles!
i shall write when im in Msia later.xxxx






2 comments:
Nadya! Bile u balik???? see u soon!!! any idea Aliaa blk bile?? MAkcik tu cannot confirm anything with me yet!!
Ratih! i balik next weekkk!! sampai on saturday! whens your e day, let me know tau nak dtggg heee. aliaa semlm i texted her she replied kata tak dpt lagi visa kan so kene tunggu dpt baru boleh beli ticket, sian dier, takut ticket mhl pula nanti lambat2.
Post a Comment